Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and that it is delivered or will be delivered uniformly, or
- where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and that they are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- to which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Katharina Rieplhuber, Rohrbach 43, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria, phone number: +43 (0) 664 1815283, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) via your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. You can also fill in and submit the sample withdrawal form or any other unambiguous declaration on our website https://kathavinum.com/widerrufsrecht/ electronically. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will provide you with all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your being offered a type of delivery other than the cheapest one offered by us. standard delivery) without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. .
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Katharina Rieplhuber, Rohrbach 43, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria, phone number: +43 (0) 664 1815283, e-mail address: email@example.com – Hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Inaccurate deletion.